Saturday 23 March 2013

Taylor Swift Pop Singer




Dear Miss Swift,                

After attending your gig at London’s O2 the other night, I walked in when you were singing your song ‘I knew you were trouble’, I couldn't help but think it was aimed at me. The reason I say this is because I turned up late a little worse for wear, after spilling my drink over a disabled man, I then got into a heated altercation with a teenage girl over seating arrangements. This then led me to be ejected by staff and I went home in shame.

Now it is quite understandable that you were singing this song about me as it looked very much like I was trouble when I walked in and you knew that. I thought I better take the time to explain that I'm actually a really nice guy and this was totally out of character and that I'm not trouble when I walk in anywhere and I think you should know that……. So are we cool?

Kind regards

Oliver Trout (Head of security O2)


No comments:

Post a Comment