Tuesday 19 March 2013

Arsene Wenger Arsenal manager




Dear Mr Wenger,               

I am a 30 year old man living in Surrey and have been supporting Arsenal for 31 years now. I made a subconscious decision when I was in my mothers womb that I when I entered the world I wanted to live life on the edge so I decided Arsenal would be the team I followed and I haven’t been disappointed.

Now we all know that in recent seasons things haven’t been great and the fans and media are quick to judge you on where you are going wrong. I though, am still backing you one hundred per cent. You have done wonders for this club and I believe you are still the man to lead us to future glory. There is however one thing I think you need to change Arsene (Do you mind me calling you Arsene?) and no it’s not the defence or your tactics it is the big long coat Arsene, it needs to go.

Now with all due respect Arsene, you are renowned for being quite stubborn and that’s not always a bad thing, but I feel you are persisting with this coat even though you know deep down it’s not good enough. Looking back to the early noughties, during our successful years, you always looked the part and were very much at the height of fashion. I just don’t think you have moved with the times to see what other touchline wear is available and this unfortunately seems to be affecting the players. I know coats aren’t cheap these days but I really think you should spend the money you have to get a new one. I’m sure with backing from the board you can find a top quality coat on the market during the summer and we can bring the glory days back to this great club. You know it makes sense Arsene.

Good luck

Oliver Trout 

No comments:

Post a Comment