Tuesday 19 March 2013

Justin Bieber Pop Singer




Dear Mr Bieber,                    

I'm a 30 year old guy and I work as a bin man in my local town. Me and the lads from work, that’s Big Tone, Nutty Nige and Mad Al are all massive fans of yours. So I decided to get us all tickets to see you at the O2 in London the other week, despite the fact that it was a week night and we all had to get up for our round at 5am the next morning, we were all buzzing to see you live. Now obviously we knew it would be a late night but we weren't expecting to be kept waiting over two hours for your arrival.

Now Justin, (I'm calling you Justin whether you like it or not) I know you have had a lot of complaints about this and people are demanding a refund for a blatant lack of respect. I though am not asking for my money back, all I'm asking from you Justin is to come down the Dog and Duck in East London this Friday night and apologise to me and the lads face to face. The lads are obviously very angry and upset and I've had to put up with Nutty Nige biting through his pint glass, Mad Al ripping up train seats and Big Tone crying in my arms, now I think we all deserve an apology from you and some tickets to see your next gig and some money, I don’t think that is too much to ask. So just come down, no trouble I promise, we’ll just have a drink and a chat.

Lots of love

Ollie The Psycho Trout  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment