Tuesday 9 April 2013

Jessica Ennis Athlete




Dear Miss Ennis,         

I know this is so last year, but I just wanted to say congratulations on the Olympics. There is no doubt that you will go down in British folklore as the fittest girl ever to win a gold medal for her country. No in all seriousness you were amazing and should be proud of your achievements.

Now I'm all for you celebrating your new found fame Jessica (You don’t mind if I call you Jessica? Or would you prefer Jess? How about Jessie? Maybe Jessie baby?) OK Miss Ennis it is…..you can’t just turn up at people’s house and start telling them about getting two per cent cash back at department stores or randomly stalking people in the street about getting three per-cent cash back on their mobile bills. All this if they get a 123 credit card from Santander. I'm not sure if you’re selling something or you've been put up to this, but it just seems a little strange to me.

I personally think you should just stick to Athletics, but if you do feel the need to turn up in my bedroom uninvited. I'm not going to kick you out.

All the best Jess

Oliver Trout


No comments:

Post a Comment