Saturday 20 April 2013

Graham Norton Comedian and TV Presenter




Dear Mr Norton,

You are an extremely funny man and I love that chat show you have on the BBC. I can’t for the life of me remember what it is called sorry, but it is good television. The only thing I object to slightly with your sense of humour is that you take the mickey quite a bit and although it is funny, sometimes it can be a bit much.

Anyway Graham (Is it OK to call you Graham?) I wondered if you can help me, I've been living with my flat mate for around 6 months now and although he hasn't said anything to me, I'm starting to suspect he might be gay. I'm probably just being silly but I've noticed a few things which have aroused my suspicions slightly. For instance nearly every Saturday night he goes out dressed as a woman, now maybe he just gets invited to a lot of fancy dress parties, but it is the same outfit every time. Also he uses a lot of face and hair products and is always going shopping for clothes, now maybe I'm just an old fashioned bloke and I don’t really get the modern day man thing, but I find it a little feminine.
He brought a male friend back with him the other week and they spent a long time in his room, I could hear heavy breathing, but I suspect they were working out together or something. He loves musicals and his icons are Liza Minnelli and Kylie but I guess not every man has to like football and rock music and hey who doesn't like Kylie, she’s got a cracking arse. He often calls me darling or honey in a dramatic way, but he’s probably kidding around like guys do.
There is one thing that definitely got me thinking though, he is always hanging around with this really pretty girl, they go everywhere together, they’re like best friends but they haven’t slept together. What’s all that about?

Now as a gay man yourself I was hoping you could tell me if he is or not? I haven’t got a problem with it at all; I just wish he could have been honest with me. I don’t really want to confront him in case he isn't? What shall I do? Please help Graham.

Ta Ta for now

Oliver Trout






No comments:

Post a Comment