Thursday 11 April 2013

Cliff Richard Singer




Dear Mr Richard,               

I know it’s a little early but I was wondering if you had any plans for next Christmas. I don’t actually mean on the day itself as I'm sure you are going to be busy with your family or something. Although if you are at a lose end I could ask my mum to knock up an extra dinner for you, but you’ll have to let me know as soon as you can because she likes to be organised well in advance. I do of course mean have you any plans to do a Christmas song? You've been out of the game for a while now, why not make a return. I'm sure there are quite a few of your fans still alive who will buy the single. Have a little think.

Also I must add I actually received your 2013 calendar for Christmas last year and it is hanging proudly on my kitchen wall. There you are posing handsomely in all sorts of exotic locations. I have to say it is one of the best funny presents I’ve ever received.

Let me know about Christmas Cliff (Your alright with me calling you Cliff aren’t you?)

All the best

Oliver Trout

No comments:

Post a Comment