Thursday 16 May 2013

Freddie Flintoff Former Cricketer turned Boxer




Dear Mr Flintoff,

I know you’re in to Boxing and Jacamo now, but I was wondering if you could answer a cricket related question for me.

I can’t say I've watched a lot of cricket in my life as I don’t like wasting too much time, but whenever I have, I've noticed something very strange. You know when the bowler gets a wicket and he throws the ball up in the air in celebration, where does that ball go? It never seems to re-appear and none of the players seem the least bit concerned that it might land on their heads. Is there some sort of cricket ball heaven it goes to? I might get a better view stance if I was to watch a game live, but certainly watching from my television set I've yet to see a ball return.

If you could send your answer on a postcard to the above address by December 31st 2015, it will be much appreciated.

All the best

Oliver Trout
(Founder of the Lost Cricket Ball Association)


No comments:

Post a Comment