Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson former Manchester United manager




Dear Mr Ferguson,

Even though I support Arsenal I have an awful lot of respect for the way you've managed Manchester United over the years and although I'm kind of relieved you’re hanging up your chewing gums, football will miss your passion and endeavour. Anyway least you’ll have a lot more free time on your hands now; actually I seem to remember you getting a lot of that at Old Trafford over the years. Only joking Sir Alex (You don’t mind me calling you Sir Alex do you?)

The reason I'm writing to you today Sir Alex is that my friend Bobby has been trying out your hair dryer treatment on his employees when they make mistakes, but he tells me that it’s not working. He said they struggle to gel as a team and recently a lot of staff has left. He has even been threatened with legal action by one of his ex employees. What do you think it is he’s doing wrong? I mean he’s worked in hairdressers all his life, he’s finally got his own salon but his man management isn't working. If there is any advice you can give to help him I would appreciate it. I did say that maybe he’s putting the hair dryer too close to their faces or perhaps he’s turning the setting up too high, but hey what do I know.

Oh yeah one more thing, now that you've gone I take it there’s no reason for Howard Webb to carry on refereeing. I'm just kidding with you Sir Alex.

All the best

Ollie Trout 


No comments:

Post a Comment