Thursday 23 May 2013

Mick Jagger Lead Singer of the Rolling Stones




Dear Mr Jagger,  

I am a massive fan of you and The Stones and I think it is incredible that you’re still going strong over 50 years after you first started. I would love to be going to see you at Glastonbury at the end of June but unfortunately it clashes with Music in the Park at Godalming Bandstand so what can you do. I did want to say though, when you are playing out there, just take it easy, if you want to sit down then do so, don’t be embarrassed about it. If you need a piss mid-song no one is going to mind if you nip off quickly and if you forget the words it’s all right I'm sure the fans will fill in the gaps.

Anyway the real reason I write to you today Mick (May I call you Mick?) is that you’re obviously a big fan of brown sugar as your song suggests but I was wondering what is the difference between white and brown sugar? Whenever I have had either in my tea or coffee I've been unable to notice a change in taste. You personally must feel that brown sugar has the edge over white otherwise the song would have been called white sugar or sugar if you thought they were on a level par.

I would appreciate your explanation on this if possible. In fact why not pop over to my flat for a cuppa and we can discuss it then. I have only got white sugar though Mick, but hey you can’t always get what you want.

Just give me a knock sometime.

Take it easy

Oliver Trout
(Minister for the Diabetes Trust)


No comments:

Post a Comment