Wednesday 29 May 2013

Barack Obama President of the United States




Dear Mr Obama,   

First off I would just like to say, you’re pretty damn cool for a president. I wish we had a cool person in charge of our country, instead we get David Cameron, I know he means well, but boy he must cramp your style when he’s over in the US. Whenever I see him with you, it looks like Snoop Dog hanging around with Chris Martin.

I'm not sure if you’re aware of a programme called Wife Swap, it originated over here in Britain and made its way over to you in 2004, although yours is actually called Wife Swap US. Anyway I was thinking as I sometimes do, that we should do a government swap, you and your crew take control of Great Britain and Cameron and his cronies do the same over in the US. It doesn't have to be for long just a couple of months or something, you can make as many changes as you want; after all you’re in control. Then after the few months are up both leaders talk over what happened and see what they can learn for the future of their country. What do you think?

You have a chat with your people and I’ll have a chat with my mates down the pub and see if we can get things moving. You got my address now, so no excuse not to get in touch.

Oh and if this does happen bring your justice system with you, ours is atrocious.

Cheers Barack (It’s ok to call you Barack isn't it?)

Ollie Trout
(Foreign Affairs)


No comments:

Post a Comment