Thursday 23 May 2013

Ant n Dec Comedy and TV presenting duo




Dear Ant n Dec,        

I’m pretty sure you haven’t got surnames so I wrote it out to Ant n Dec and I also thought there is no need to do separate letters as you’re always together.

Now don’t get me wrong I think your cracking lads and you work hard in your profession, but this double act thing you got going on, I just can’t see it lasting much longer. I just don’t think the chemistry is there between you and Ant n Dec just doesn’t have that ring to it that people will remember. I don’t want to put a downer on proceedings as you obviously think things are going well, but have you thought about doing something separately. I know you will wonder who the fuck I am and what it’s got do with me but I’ve been right about these things before. KC and JOJO, Daphne and Celeste, where are they now? Exactly.

I know you acted together as kids in the popular children’s TV show Byker Grove, then went on to record an album as PJ and Duncan, which included the hit single Let’s Get Ready to Rumble before embarking on a, some would say successful presenting career. This started with the brilliant SMTV on a Saturday morning. They just don’t make shows like that anymore. To be honest that’s where I thought it would end for you guys but you went on to present popular reality shows such as Britain’s got Talent and I’m a Celebrity. You guys crack me up on that show; I watch it just for the gags. Anyway where was I and er…. you may have had your own Saturday night show which has lasted over a decade and is now in it’s 10th series, with huge ratings that has topped the likes of Doctor Who and was voted in the all time top 50 ITV television shows of all time. But you know, I mean what are you going to do next?

I hope I’ve made my point.

All the best

Ollie n Trout


No comments:

Post a Comment