Wednesday 5 June 2013

Amy Childs Star of the Only Way is Essex



Dear Miss Childs,                                

I always thought The Only Way Is Essex was television for stupid people and couldn't understand why everyone loved it so much. One day just to annoy myself I decided to watch an episode and slowly but surely found myself getting into it, one episode turned to two, three, four, etc. Then such was my fascination with these orange people I had to buy the box-set and I spent one whole day watching episode after episode. Before I knew it I was watching repeats and knew every character inside and out and in no time at all I was starting to abbreviate words and saying shut up in an elaborate way to anyone that would listen. By this point my mates had started to become distant towards me as all I wanted to do on a Saturday night was go to the Sugar Hut in Essex. At work I would use my lunch break to go and get a spray tan, it got so bad that I even got mistaken as one of the Indian lads that worked there. I'm ashamed to say this but I was so out of control that one day, god help me I went and got a vajazzle and I don’t even have a vagina!

Now I understand you have now left the show, but I was wondering if you were aware of TOWIE addiction. I suffered with this horrible illness for two years and had to battle pretty much by myself to beat it as I was laughed at by people and refused help by doctors. I want people to see that this is a serious addiction and can ruin lives, although I have now been clean for six months, there are thousands of other people who need help but are getting refused on the NHS.

I am doing a talk about this at the Sugar Hut on the 28th of July and it would be Totes Amazeballs if you could come down and say a few words to support me (sorry I still have lapses). I want people to enjoy the show but not to take it too seriously and for it to consume their lives.

Hope to see you there, oh and bring your vajazzle kit.

Yours sincerely 

Ollie Essex
Marbella




2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites Ollie. I tried watching 'made in chelsea' once and lasted roughly 90 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you didn't get addicted like I did with The Only Way Is Essex Haha. I know what you mean all of that stuff is excruciating to watch.

      Delete