Thursday 27 June 2013

Emeli Sande Singer Songwriter



Dear Mrs Sande,        

I must say firstly you’re a terrific singer-songwriter and deserve all the accolades you are getting at the moment. You don’t quite make it on to my I-pod as yet, but don’t be disheartened by that. It comes down to personal taste that’s all.

Now Emeli (You’re Ok with me calling you Emeli right?) below I have come up with three hypothetical situations that you have found yourself in and some made up headlines that go with them. Have a little read and see what you think.

1. You’re involved in an ugly fracas outside a nightclub on a Sunday night with a member of the paparazzi in which you receive a nasty gash to the head. The next day the headline reads ‘Sunday bloody Sande’.

2. You’re caught having sexual intercourse with a man on a beach. The next day the headline reads ‘Male on Sande’. 

3. You are seen in a restaurant ordering a double helping of dessert. The next day the headline reads ‘More Ice Cream Sande?’ 

I know it is very unlikely that you will find yourself in any of those situations as you like to keep out of the public eye, but if these scenarios did occur and in particular these headlines were made about you, would you be afraid and can we read all about it?

Let me Know

Cheers

Ollie Trout
(Photographer)




No comments:

Post a Comment