Thursday 13 June 2013

Lord Alan Sugar Business Magnate and Media Personality



Dear Lord Sugar,

I admire you as a man and wish that I could be more like you, not exactly like you because that’s just weird. I certainly wouldn't want to be in my sixties with grey balding hair ha-ha…….. You’re not laughing are you? I do mean of course your confidence, assertiveness and your ability to make important decisions Alan (May I call you Alan?).

The problem I've got Alan is that I struggle to be assertive and to make even the basic of decisions and it’s starting to get me down a bit. For instance at work I always seem to be the one who has to make the fruit salad, now I don’t mind handling a couple of melons from time to time but it would be nice if the job was shared between all of us.  I just get on with it though as I don’t like confrontation. As for decision making I can’t even decide what to have for dinner some nights and often don’t bother doing anything at all because by the time I have decided, I'm not hungry anymore. I even went on the show Red or Black but had to come home as I couldn't decide which colour to choose. It was so embarrassing.

If you could possibly give me some advice to help me with these problems it would be much appreciated. It’s up to you though you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Actually maybe we could meet for coffee next Wednesday or Thursday, not sure what is best but you decide and let me know. Also I have some ideas you might like for The Apprentice, how about when you fire someone you slap their face as well……..No that’s just stupid, don’t know why I even thought that was a good idea, sorry.

Kind Regards

Oliver Trout
(Head Chef) 




No comments:

Post a Comment