Monday 24 June 2013

Ross Kemp Actor, Author and Journalist



Dear Mr Kemp,

I heard you recently got held at knife point in Papa New Guinea, talk about unlucky, it seems every time you go on holiday abroad something bad happens, it’s almost as if trouble follows you. Maybe just stick to a caravan holiday in Cornwall or Butlins next year. Anyway I hope you’re not too shaken up.

Right to the serious stuff, I am thinking of starting up a gang and I wondered if you would like to be in it? The reason I ask you Ross (Do you mind me calling you Ross?) is because you have spent a lot of time with gangs from all over the world, so your experience in this field will be invaluable. Also, I know you don’t really see him much these days but could you ask your brother Phil if he’s interested in joining too, then we can really start to get this thing off the ground.

I will be holding our first gang meeting Thursday week in my bedroom at my parents house, the address is at the top of the page. Let me know A.S.A.P (as soon as possible).

Oh I nearly forgot, my mum said to ask you would you prefer baked beans or peas with your fish fingers and chips?

Cheers Ross

O.J.T
(Oliver James Trout)


No comments:

Post a Comment