Thursday 25 July 2013

Passenger Singer Songwriter



Dear Mr Rosenberg (Passenger)

I'm not sure what the reason behind the name passenger is, I think it is because you were in a band called passenger before you went solo and decided to carry on using the name passenger as a one piece, am I correct? Did you know that passenger is in fact my nickname? It all comes from me not being able to drive and poncing lifts off people, always sitting in the passenger seat…….get it? When I'm not being a passenger in someone else’s car I'm being a passenger travelling on public transport such as buses, trains, planes and anything else that entails being a passenger. So that is why I'm called passenger, hence the name passenger…….you don’t care do you.

Anyway, although I do like your song Let Her Go, after hearing it three times a day on the radio at work it’s becoming rather annoying. So I've decided to change the station in order to not hear it ever again. The trouble is I think now it’s gone from my life I might miss it, because as the saying goes….you only miss a song once you've changed the station.

All the best


Ollie Trout (Passenger)


No comments:

Post a Comment