Sunday 18 August 2013

Peter Capaldi Actor



Dear Mr Capaldi,

Congratulations on being named as the new Doctor Who, you’re a fantastic actor and deserve this opportunity.

Now I have to say I haven’t really watched a lot of Doctor Who in the past as it isn't really my cup of tea, but I have an idea that may get me and quite a few others watching. Basically Peter (Do you mind me calling you Peter?) I think you should play the role as your brilliant character in The Thick of it, Malcolm Tucker, this would mean the show would have to be broadcast a lot later in the evening due to the vast amount of swearing but I think it would be a real hit. You could say things like ‘Why don’t you get in that fucking Tardis and go back to a time when you weren't such a tosser’ and to your adversaries you could say stuff like ‘Just fuck off back to planet Skaro you Dalek prick’ or ‘Dido Humanoid, more like Dido Haemorrhoid, now fuck off out of my face’. What do you think?

You have a chat with the writers and directors of the show and I’ll have a chat with my mates down the pub and see if we can get things moving. I look forward to hearing from you Peter.

Thanks

O. Trout

No comments:

Post a Comment