Monday 12 August 2013

Luis Suarez Footballer



Dear Mr Suarez,

I would like to say Luis (Don’t mind if I call you Luis do you?) aside from the biting of arms, the racist abuse, the diving, the conning of referees, the bad discipline,  the lack of respect to fans, fellow players and manager, you seem like an alright bloke.

Now I understand you’re unhappy at Liverpool at the moment and are looking to get a transfer, the club however are refusing to let you go. With Wayne Rooney and Gareth Bale in similar situations it’s hard not to feel sorry for you footballers. I just don’t think you get enough support, everyone is so engrossed in what’s going on in their own lives that they forget what you poor footballers are going through. There is this guy I know who lost both his legs in an accident and now is in a wheelchair, he could no longer work so he ended up struggling financially. He lost his house as he couldn't afford the mortgage and now lives in a bedsit, both his parents then died within weeks of each other, his wife left him for his brother and all the bloke does is moan. I've tried to make him see that if he takes the time to look around he’ll notice that there are people a lot worse off than him, people such as yourself for instance. I just wish there was more we could do to help.

I hope things work out for you especially as I'm a big Arsenal fan and would love to see you playing for us next season, I think the change would do you good. Having said that we also play in red and don’t win anything.

All the best

O. Trout
(Godalming bus shelter)

2 comments:

  1. Funny but also very true ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I see you noticed the large amount of sarcasm in this post.

      Delete