Tuesday 6 August 2013

Justin Timberlake American Actor, Singer/Songwriter



Dear Mr Timberlake,

When that boy band you were in, I think it was called N-Sync split up back in 2002 or something like that, I thought we would never see you, JC, Chris, Joey and Lance again, not that I knew the names, somebody told me. I was obviously very upset about this; I mean someone I knew was very upset. The thought of not having N-Sync around was heartbreaking for this person. Never again would they hear classic songs such as Tearin Up My Heart, Bye Bye Bye, It’s Gonna Be Me, Pop, You Drive Me Crazy, I’ll Never Stop and This I Promise You. Least I think those were the names of the songs, I’m only going by what people have told me. Although we haven’t heard much from the others you have gone on to be very successful, so well done for that Justin. (You’re ok with me calling you Justin right?)

The reason I write to you today Justin is that I wondered if I could have a good old chin-wag with you about mirrors. There are a lot of questions I would like to ask you and also to see if you share some of my thoughts on the matter. Things like do you believe in the whole 7 years bad luck if you break one, do you think in some mirrors you look better than in others, how many mirrors do you think an average household should own, that sort of thing. You seem like you are quite knowledgeable in this area so I would love to get your opinions.

If you could perhaps meet me at the Bel and Dragon bar and restaurant in Godalming, Surrey next Friday week at 3.46pm, that would be fantastic. No need to wear a suit and tie, smart casual is fine.

All the best

O.T


No comments:

Post a Comment