Tuesday 25 February 2014

Michael J Fox American Actor



Dear Mr Fox, 

I am writing to you today on my computer in my flat whilst eating a massive bag of BBQ beef flavoured Big Hoops, which if you don’t know are delicious, succulent potato rings, not sure if you have these in America but if you're ever passing through this country, do pick up a bag, you won't be disappointed Michael (Sorry you don’t mind if I call you Michael do you?). Now you are of course a very well known, established actor who shot to fame in the eighties and have gone on to star in many films over the years, none of which I have actually seen but I hear you were very good so well done.

Now you’re probably thinking to yourself well he must have seen the Back to the Future films, everyone has seen the Back to the Future films! Well Michael you’re the first person I've told this to but I have never seen any of them and to tell you the truth I've been living a lie. I have always just pretended I have for an easy life and no one has ever really questioned me on it, but I thought now is the time to come clean. It’s not that I don’t want to watch them but I am one of those people, who if everybody is banging on about how good something is and that you must watch it I have to do the opposite and not watch it, if that makes sense.

Anyway in the not too distant past I will attempt to watch all the Back to the Future films front to back, starting obviously with the third following on to the first, to my knowledge I think they are showing them on a channel called Yesterday on Sky tomorrow so I will sit down in a couple of weeks and watch it. I have already sent a follow up letter letting you know what I thought of them which you may have already received in a few months time.

All the best Michael I look forward to hearing from you.

O. Trout
(Former member of the Back to the Future fan club)


No comments:

Post a Comment