Monday 14 October 2013

Sebastian Vettel Formula 1 Driver



Dear Mr Vettel,

Having watched you racing in formula one, well I say watching, more hearing on the news you've won another race; I thought I could do a bit of that motor racing lark; the only problem is I have yet to pass my driving test. I was wondering if I can learn to drive in a racing car like yours and skip all the tests in normal cars, is that possible or do I have to start at the beginning? In fact maybe you could teach me? I know you’re busy and that but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Also Sebastian (Do you mind me calling you Sebastian?) It really annoys me when people come out and say formula has become boring with you winning all the time. I totally disagree with all those people because in my opinion formula one was already boring.

Let me know about those lessons Seb.

Cheers

Ollie Trout


No comments:

Post a Comment