Monday 6 June 2016

Premier Inn - Hotel





Hi,

I would like to make a serious point regarding my stay at Premier Inn Guildford back in January. I'm not sure if this is where you handle complaints but I thought I'd post it up on here anyway.
During my one night stay I had no problem with the service, the food, or in fact the room but the thing that disappointed me was that not once was I told beforehand or during my stay that is not a good place to commit adultery. Whether that was down to the location, the constant emails about my booking, or the gossiping from staff as I kissed my lover in public I don't know but it is no coincidence that two days after my stay I was thrown out by my missus after she had followed me that night.
I subsequently ended up with nothing and yes you may say it's my own fault but I feel like Premier Inn should take some responsibility.
I'm not asking for a refund but I would like you to make it aware to people the dangers they face in being caught. Unfortunately due to my experience I will be taking my affairs elsewhere from now on.

Kind regards

Ollie Trout

P.S If indeed you do feel the need to give me a refund I am more than happy to discuss this with you further.

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete