Thursday 23 January 2014

Dynamo Magician



Dear Dynamo, 

I really love all that magic stuff you do and I am often left in awe when watching your programmes. You make Paul Daniels look like a bit of dick now when seeing some of the tricks you do. It’s almost fitting as well that with your name being Dynamo that you would become a magician or some kind of entertainer. That time you walked on water was quite incredible, people always bang on about that Jesus guy doing it, but I never saw any evidence, least you actually got yours on film.

Now after seeing you perform I thought I would give a magic a go and started an evening course ‘magic for beginners’, after a few weeks I thought I was getting somewhere until one night I was performing an act in which I had to have my eyes shut, when I opened them everyone including the teacher had disappeared. I subsequently lost my confidence in the whole thing and decided it just wasn't for me. It didn't help that my name is Ollie Trout, it just doesn't have that magical appeal like Dynamo.

One thing I have perfected and would like to thank you for is that walk away thing you do at the end of performing your act, where people are left wondering where you've gone. I do get accused of being quite rude though as I often leave conversations before they've finished.

All the best

Ollie Trout
(Kitchen Assistant)


No comments:

Post a Comment