Thursday 19 December 2013

Olly Murs Singer Songwriter



Dear Mr Murs,    

I assume by your fairly recent song Dear Darlin that you prefer to be contacted in letter form, which is surprising and somewhat refreshing to see given the current social media frenzy we now live in.

Having said that Olly (You’re cool with me calling you Olly right?) regarding the song, I don’t really know why you didn't just call, arrange to meet and tell her face to face that you miss her. It seems a very long drawn out process for you to write a letter telling her, especially with the postal service the way it is these days, how would you know she got the letter ok. Why not a Facebook message or What’s App least you know if she had seen it or not and then if she doesn't reply you can start to move on properly. You did mention that it was short and sweet so maybe there’s a reason for that, but at the end of the day no one knows what you went through so I can’t interfere too much.

Sorry to go on but I do have another query Olly, if your hands were shaking so much why were you trying to write you silly Billy! I understand you want to get this letter done and sent off but at least wait and until you've calmed down a bit. A badly written letter in my opinion just shows that not a lot of effort has been put in. If your hands were in fact shaking due to the fact you have an early case of Parkinson’s disease then I apologise wholeheartedly.

All the best

O. Trout

(Royal Mail)


No comments:

Post a Comment