Tuesday 3 December 2013

Anne Robinson Television Presenter and Journalist



Dear Mrs Robinson,

I was round visiting my 90 year-old Grandmother the other day and after I’d eaten her out of biscuits we decided to watch a bit of TV, we came across your show The Weakest Link, now either of us had seen it before but thought we’d give it a go as there was nothing else on, plus who doesn't like a nice friendly early evening quiz show to lighten the mood.

In the hour that followed we were utterly appalled at the way you spoke to the contestants on the show, how on earth the BBC allow this to be aired is beyond me. My Grandmother and I couldn't believe what we were seeing. You asked the contestants to introduce themselves and then you just ridiculed them about their occupation and appearance, amongst other things. Yes some of them were tossers but you as a host of a prime time quiz show should have been more mature in letting it slide. Then when one of them got a question wrong you absolutely slaughtered them, I mean that’s hardly going to give them confidence for the next round of questions. Then just when we thought you couldn't be any more vicious, when one of the contestants was voted out you just said ‘you are the weakest link goodbye’. There was none of this hard luck, you did really well and thanks for being on the show!!

Now I have already sent a strongly worded letter to points of view about this but I am so disgusted that I thought I’d write to you directly. I very much doubt I will get a reply as you don’t seem a particularly nice person Anne (I'm calling you Anne whether you like it or not). I have to say my Grandmother did make a good point when she said; how would she like it if someone was to call her a shrivelled up ginger, botox induced cunt with a face like a hippo’s arse and she’s right how would you like it Anne?

Yours sincerely,

O. Trout


  

No comments:

Post a Comment